2018-04-26 10:00 - 17:00 America/New_York
- Performance strategies & a performance budget
- Frontend vs backend performance
- Automated tools for performance optimization
- Image optimization and font loading management techniques
- Drupal Core performance settings
- The basic PHP/Drupal execution flow
- Caching in Drupal and & popular contributed modules (and alternative caching backends like Memcache and Redis)
- Varnish and other external caching mechanisms like CDNs and how they can benefit your site
This course is designed for developers, digital designers, and frontend developers who have a basic understanding of Drupal 8.
Contact email@example.com for any inquiries.
*Training includes free on-site parking, and complimentary breakfast & lunch.