2018-01-27 09:00 - 18:00 America/New_York
If you are new to sprints, we'll be running the new contributor onboarding (a Drupal Global Training Days session in conjunction with the 2018 Drupal Global Sprint Weekend - Boston). No experience required.
We'll start at the beginning, and cover the various aspects of working in the Drupal issue queue. Every aspect is hands on to get you contributing as quickly as possible, including:
- setting up and using common development tools on your laptop
- adopting Drupal best practices
- unearthing an issue from the vast list of choices
- adopting issue queue conventions while you make progress, and, as needed, while dealing with blockers or related issues
- creating and submitting patches and interdiffs