2018-09-04 18:30 - 21:00 America/New_York
Join the Boston Drupal Group on September 4th 2018 for a night of Drupal focused conversations, presentations and talks.
Call for Lightning Talks
This month we are again putting out a call for themed lightning talks. Volunteers get between 5 to 10 minutes to present a talk. We are looking for talks on the following topic:
Behind every great, successful project is a battery of tests. From unit testing custom functionality, testing user behaviors, visual changes and manual smoke tests before launch. There is a lot of methods and ways Drupal projects can (and should) be tested. This month we want to talk about how you test your Drupal projects. Topic could answer questions such as:
- What are the different types of tests? How are they different?
- What are some examples of testing frameworks Drupal supports?
- Behat, what is it and how do you use it?
- How do you create a set of regression tests?
- Tools for testing
- How to test across different browsers?
- Gotcha's with testing Drupal.
Help us answer these questions and more with your lightning talks.
Registration and Additional Information
Please register for this meetup on our meetup.com page.
Additional information, such as location, transportation and parking information can also be found there.