2017-11-07 18:30 - 21:00 America/New_York
Join the Boston Drupal Group on November 7th 2017 for a night of Drupal focused conversations, presentations and talks.
Call for Lightning Talks
This month we are again putting out a call for themed lightning talks. Volunteers get between 5 to 10 minutes to present a talk. We are looking for talks on the following topic:
3rd Party Integrations
There is the old saying "Don't reinvent the wheel" and while you can use Drupal to build just about anything, sometimes you want to use a ready made system. The question then becomes, how do you integrate with these 3rd parties? This month we want to hear lightning talks centered around integrating third party systems with Drupal.
- What are some tips n' tricks you have for approaching integrations?
- What are benefits and caveats to using third party systems?
- ow do you explain to clients what is controlled by Drupal and what is not?
- How do you approach connecting to third part services and thrid party APIs?
- How do you change your themeing or architecture approachs when working with third parties?
Help us answer these questions and more with your lightning talks.
Registration and Additional Information
Please register for this meetup on our meetup.com page.
Additional information, such as location, transportation and parking information can also be found there.