2018-12-04 18:30 - 21:00 America/New_York
Join the Boston Drupal Group on December 4th 2018 for a night of Drupal focused conversations, presentations and talks.
Call for Lightning Talks
This month we are again putting out a call for themed lightning talks. Volunteers get between 5 to 10 minutes to present a talk. We are looking for talks on the following topic:
The end of the year brings for many people self-retrospectives on how they want to improve in the next year. Projects, teams and organizations are the same way. This month we want to hear how people use retrospectives to improve themselves, their teams, their projects and their organizations. Possible questions to answer:
- How does your team perform retrospectives at the end of projects?
- What tools and methods are out there for retrospectives?
- How does the Drupal community use retrospectives?
- Challenges with performing retrospectives?
- Share with the group a personal retrospective from your 2018 of Drupal.
Help us answer these questions and more with your lightning talks.
Registration and Additional Information
Please register for this meetup on our meetup.com page.
Additional information, such as location, transportation and parking information can also be found there.