Acquia University’s Drupalist Development Program is a rigorous talent incubator program designed to grow the next generation of Drupal talent. The 14-week paid program is comprised of classroom learning, independent projects, direct mentorship, on-the-job training, and job rotations with customer-facing teams across Professional Services and Customer Support. Successful participants will have the opportunity to join Acquia's team of customer-facing technology professionals. Our Dec. 2014 program is onsite in Burlington, MA and accepting applications until October 31.
News and Updates
The application period for the for the December 1, 2014 program closed on October 31, 2014. Check back soon for dates for the 2015 Program Schedule.
Amy Parker of Acquia University was guest podcaster with her favorite Drupal mentor, Mike Anello from DrupalEasy. Listen to them chat about the program at http://drupaleasy.com/podcast/2014/11/drupaleasy-podcast-141-or-without-l-amy-parker-acquia-u
Learn Drupal and Work at Acquia ! We will take you through an intense hands-on learning program designed around Drupal, Acquia Product and Services, and Business Acumen skills like Agile methodology, problem-solving, team collaboration, business writing, and presentation skills. There are 6 weeks of structured classroom training and 3 job rotations ranging from 2-4 weeks with our client facing teams. You will be supported by a full-time dedicated learning team, a person mentor from the Acquia, and the encouragement of the Acquia community. Ample opportunity will be provided to get entrenched into the Drupal community with team-sponsored Hack-A-Thons, participation in local DrupalCamps, MeetUps, and other professional and social organizations.
- Passion for the web, open source development, and for helping us build a hot and growing start-up
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team or independently, depending on the situation
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities
- Strong desire and ability to learn in fast-paced environment
- 1-3 years of experience, inclusive of work experience, internships, personal projects, and college study in:
In the end, we want to find, refine, and hire the best talent. Is that you?