Acquia University’s Drupalist Development Program is a rigorous talent incubator program designed to grow the next generation of Drupal talent. The 14-week paid program is comprised of classroom learning, independent projects, direct mentorship, on-the-job training, and job rotations with customer-facing teams across Professional Services and Customer Support. Successful participants will have the opportunity to join Acquia's team of customer-facing technology professionals. Our Dec. 2014 program is onsite in Burlington, MA and accepting applications until October 31.
Learn Drupal and Work at Acquia !
We will take you through an intense hands-on learning program designed around Drupal, Acquia Product and Services, and Business Acumen skills like Agile methodology, problem-solving, team collaboration, business writing, and presentation skills. There are 6 weeks of structured classroom training and 3 job rotations ranging from 2-4 weeks with our client facing teams. You will be supported by a full-time dedicated learning team, a person mentor from the Acquia, and the encouragement of the Acquia community. Ample opportunity will be provided to get entrenched into the Drupal community with team-sponsored Hack-A-Thons, participation in local DrupalCamps, MeetUps, and other professional and social organizations.
- Passion for the web, open source development, and for helping us build a hot and growing start-up
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team or independently, depending on the situation
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities
- Flexible and able to deal with frequently shifting priorities
- Strong desire and ability to learn in fast-paced environment
- 1-3 years of experience, inclusive of work experience, internships, personal projects, and college study in:
In the end, we want to find, refine, and hire the best talent. Is that you? Apply today!